CACI Microlift is only compatible to use with x2 AAA 3.6v/3.7v Li-Ion (300-600 mAh) rechargeable batteries.
THIS DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT STANDARD AAA BATTERIES.
DO NOT USE CACI MICROLIFT BATTERIES IN ANY OTHER DEVICE.
Whilst we are out of stock you may wish to purchase batteries from other suppliers.
Please ensure that you select the correct battery specification.
Battery Type : Li-ion
Size : 10440 ( AAA)
mAh: 300 – 600
For your convenience please find a link to alternate battery suppliers on Amazon here.
We wish to make clear that we have no connection to any of these battery companies and make no representations as to the reliability , performance or compatibility of these batteries with the CACI Microlift device.
Battery Care Advice Guide
• Take care not to overcharge your handset. Once the light is green the handset is fully charged and should be removed from the charger.
• Do not leave the handset continually charging after it is fully charged as this will shorten the lifespan of the batteries and/or cause the batteries to overheat.
• Do not leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
• To enhance your battery life only charge your handset when the battery life indicator is down to one bar, however, take care not to let the battery run completely dead.
• Please ensure you remove the batteries when not in use, particularly if the handset is not being used for 1 week or more. When reinserting the batteries ensure that the polarities are correctly matched to your device.
• Take care to store the batteries correctly. When the batteries are out of the handset the best way to store them is so the polarities match, ++ one end and then — the other.
• Battery Specification: AAA 3.6v/3.7v Li-Ion 300-600 mAh rechargeable batteries. The Microlift will not work with batteries of lower specification.
• Do not use these high powered 3.6v/3.7v AAA batteries in any other device.
To install the batteries:
Gently push down and slide off the battery cover.
Insert the 2 re-chargeable AAA batteries.
Ensure batteries are inserted correctly and correspond with the polarity symbols.
Replace the battery cover.
Image for illustrative purposes only. Battery brand may vary.