The appliance requires 2 x AAA 3.7v Li-Ion rechargeable 300-600 mAh batteries (supplied).
Important Battery Care Advice
• Take care not to overcharge your handset. Once the light is green the handset is fully charged and should be removed from the charger.
• Do not leave the handset continually charging after it is fully charged as this will shorten the lifespan of the batteries and/or cause the batteries to overheat.
• Do not leave batteries charging unattended or overnight.
• To enhance your battery life only charge your handset when the battery life indicator is down to one bar, however, take care not to let the battery run completely dead.
• Please ensure you remove the batteries when not in use, particularly if the handset is not being used for 1 week or more. When reinserting the batteries ensure that the polarities are correctly matched to your device.
• Take care to store the batteries correctly. When the batteries are out of the handset the best way to store them is so the polarities match, ++ one end and then — the other.
• Battery Specification: AAA 3.6v/3.7v Li-Ion 300-600 mAh rechargeable batteries. The Microlift will not work with batteries of lower specification.
• Do not use these high powered 3.6v/3.7v AAA batteries in any other device.
To install the batteries:
Gently push down and slide off the battery cover.
Insert the 2 re-chargeable AAA batteries.
Ensure batteries are inserted correctly and correspond with the polarity symbols.
Replace the battery cover.
Charging the CACI Microlift:
Ensure the mains electrical socket is switched off.
Plug the mains charger lead into the mains electrical socket.
Connect the other end of the mains charger lead into the charging station socket.
Place the handset into the charging station.
Switch on the mains electrical socket. (The LED on the handset will flash red indicating the handset is charging. The Battery icon will also flash at the same time).
Charge the handset until the flashing red LED turns green.
The Battery icon will display 4 bars when fully charged.
NOTE: Ensure the handset is properly placed into the charging station. First time charge will take approximately 5 hours.
Preparing for Use
When fully charged, remove the handset from the charging station and remove the cap.
Prepare the Electro Buds to be inserted into each of the 4 probes:
Remove an Electro Bud from its protective packaging.
Hold the Electro Bud with the coloured ring tip upwards.
Bend the coloured ring tip until the bud tip snaps off.
The serum will release and flow to the opposite cotton bud tip.
Hold the plastic stem and gently bend by approx 45° degrees. This prevents Electro Buds from falling out of the probes when inserted.
Once the serum has completely filled the cotton bud tip, insert the Electro Bud into one of the probes
Repeat steps for the other probes.
When Electro Buds have been inserted to all 4 probes, press and hold the Power button on the handset until the LCD display comes on.